Thursday 15 November 2012

Tag - You're It!



As I'm fairly new to the blogging world I didn't fully understand how this tagging thing worked and I've been tagged. 
I've been tagged by Sue from over at Our New Life in the Country

Apologies to My Beautiful Life who also tagged me but I think I can only answer once.

 
Here are the rules:


* Once tagged you have to tell 11 things about yourself.

* Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.

* List 11 questions for the person you are going to tag, if possible they should have less than 200 followers .

* You are not allowed to back-tag.
________________________________
 
11 Things About Me
 
 
1. I have worked as a Special Constable but had to give it up when the business started.

2. Down to my warped sense of humour, telesales calls are my guilty pleasure - Depending on what mood I am in I will try and keep them talking for as long as possible before they put the phone down on me. I like to ask them the ins and outs of everything and really question their policies to which most are stumped because they have no idea either. My record this week is 20 minutes. Other times I will ask them to hold on, then walk away while I carry on with my jobs. 
 
3. I am a very suspicious person - I am constantly taking down reg numbers and times of anything that looks remotely out of the ordinary.  Even better now that I have a decent camera on my phone.
 
4. I can be very abrupt to persistent people who I think are trying to blag me by wanting to sell me something i.e. mis-sold PPI etc or door to door sales.
  
5. I write short stories- a few of which have been published, though certainly not enough to give up my day job.
 
6. I was a teenage mum - having my eldest daughter at just 18.
 
7. I had a mortgage at 19, held down 2 jobs as I didn't want to be stereotyped as yet another teenage mum.
 
8. I am never bored.
 
9. I hate television (apart from Downton Abbey).
 
10. Have got no time for people who constantly whine and think the world owes them something yet won't take responsibility for the mess they are in. 
 
11. I studied English Literature with Creative Writing at university as a mature student.

________________________

Here are the 11 questions Sue asked me!

1. What is your favourite part of Blogging?
Knowing there are like-minded people interested in what you have to say.

2. Who would you most like to meet (famous person or not)?  Oscar Wilde - his wit is second to none.

3. What is your best childhood memory?  Laughing, lots of laughing.  Being one of 5 we'd play all sorts of tricks.  Too many  (and some too naughty) to mention.

4. What is your favourite vegetable? Mushrooms

5. How many siblings do you have?
    4 - 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

6. What one food could you live on forever, if you had to? Hotpot.

7. What would you make me for a quick simple lunch if I were to pop round?
A bowl of homemade Pea and Ham soup already made, from the freezer, with a couple of rounds of crusty bread.

8. What is your favourite colour? Green (obviously).

9. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs definitely.

10. Who is your favourite singer?  Not got a singer but a group and it changes with my mood and time- but either  INXS or the up and coming group Fun.

11. and Which of theirs is your favourite song? Never tear us apart by Inxs or Some Nights by Fun.
_____________________________

My 11 questions

1. What is your favourite book?

2. What is the worst job you have ever had?

3. What is a good frugal tip you can pass on?

4. Who is your guilty crush? i.e. someone who would not normally be considered attractive but has that something about them.

5. What motto do you live by?

6. What is one of your faults?

7. What is your greatest achievement?  Children are not included in the answer as that stands to reason.

8. What 4 people, past and present, would make the ideal guests at a dinner party?

9.  Who is your favourite comedian?

10. If you could go back in time, what era would it be?

11. Finally, why do you write a blog?

 I've decided to tag Sarina at Sarina's Allsorts
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:



  1. Ooops sorry I didn't notice that Frugal Mummy had also tagged you.....double tagged you're most definitely IT...Lol !

    Brilliant answers!

    I'll pass n the Pea and Ham soup though, I'm a vegetarian....if you pop it in a tub I'll bring it home for Lovely Hubby he loves the stuff and I have never ever made it for him, poor man.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete